HSCL in collaboration with KPMG conducted a pre-feasibility study to gauge market dynamics for the set-up of a diagnostics center in Abuja, Lagos, and Port-Harcourt. Findings from the market feasibility study informed the design of the overall strategy and business and operating model for the proposed venture – through the design of a business plan
To provide a detailed analysis of the medical diagnostics industry value-chain.
- To gain deeper insight into the market dynamics of the diagnostics industry in Nigeria
- To review key findings with regards to market size, demand and product pricing.
- Recommend viable markets for entry based on the understanding of local market realities
- To provide and identify the definition of critical success factors such as operational issues, pricing, and regulation
- Administered questionnaire to understand the market size, demand, product pricing
- Recommended viable markets for entry based on the understanding of local market realities
- Developed operational and business plans
- Conducted primary market research to obtain insights on the medical diagnostics space in Nigeria especially Lagos
- Identified other medical diagnostics centres based on select criteria, their value propositions, the scale of services & assess the level of competition